(HEBRON, Ky) - A home caught fire in Hebron, Ky on Friday evening and caused an estimated $30-$40 thousand dollars in heavy damage. The fire is believed to have started from a wood burning stove on the 3700 block of Petersburg Rd. Heavy smoke and flames were seen on the first floor and attic when Hebron Fire Department arrived at the scene. A water tanker was requested because the home was not close to a hydrant.

       The fire was quickly knocked down with assistance from Petersburg, Burlington, and Airport Fire Department's. The homeowners escaped without injury.  Firefighters said conditions were extremely dangerous due to the cold tempertures.